Saturday, January 19, 2008

introducing Oliver

Oliver Paul Merrell arrived at 12:18 am on January 10, weighing in at 8 lbs 13 oz and measuring 21 1/2 inches.

My sister Lisa had a beautiful water birth experience at OSHU, and baby Ollie is a sleepy, snuggley, happy little peanut. Omi has named all her babies Oliver Paul.

We are so happy! Nice going, Merrells.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Lisa! How adorable is he! I love newborns so much. I hope all is going well for them. Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoohoo! Congrats to Lisa and Omi for having a new cousin! he is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are so cute. Lisa looks SO happy and I love how Ollie and Oliver Paul are the exact same size in the second picture!!

    I can't wait to meet our newest nephew! Thanks for making me jealous with that email about cheap trips from SLC, some of us live outside of Zion...

    ReplyDelete