Sunday, February 25, 2007

Omi gets a hairdo



This week Naomi paid her first visit to Miss Nicci at a Portland institution, Bishops barbershop. One of her favorite games right now is "salon" (a close second is "tag, you're it!"), so she was pretty excited about going. She was also very vocal about how she wanted her hair: "curly".

Naomi has a suprising amount of girly-girl in her, considering the amount of time she spends playing in the mud with her dad, and also considering the fact that I spend an average of one minute per day doing my hair and makeup. Nicci was so sweet with her, and Naomi was quite taken with Miss Nicci.

I asked Naomi how she wanted her hair next and she was very decisive: "pink".

4 comments:

  1. What a doll, can't wait to see it pink!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed out loud at Naomi's instructions for her hairstyle. I wish I knew what I wanted! I'm jealous that she gets her hair cut by Nicci and I can't anymore. :( Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute!! Macey needs a haircut too. Maybe I should try asking her what she would like. I've never asked her before. I think we're going to do a little bob.

    ReplyDelete