Cute Pics! Caden and Carsen haven't tried Pop Rocks yet- I need to go get some! What an adventure in such a small little candy bag! Also, the birthday shoes rule and are high. I need some. I have to cut off and hem every pair of pants I own. Being short is the pits!
Why must you tease me? I miss the leaper thanksgiving so much! I didn't even know Wendie and Jeremy had a new dog. We need to visit Portland ASAP. Did I tell you that we are planning to come out in March? I miss you Nicole!
Cute Pics! Caden and Carsen haven't tried Pop Rocks yet- I need to go get some! What an adventure in such a small little candy bag! Also, the birthday shoes rule and are high. I need some. I have to cut off and hem every pair of pants I own. Being short is the pits!
ReplyDeleteWhy must you tease me? I miss the leaper thanksgiving so much! I didn't even know Wendie and Jeremy had a new dog. We need to visit Portland ASAP. Did I tell you that we are planning to come out in March? I miss you Nicole!
ReplyDeletetracy we missed the merrills at thanksgiving too!!! love wendie
ReplyDelete