yes, i lament the old leaperville, but this is so slick
Hi Leapers, I am reading your blog for the first time and it's fun. Naomi is really cute, the Halloween pinata was halarious!
Hi Leapers!I'm glad you have a blog! Naomi is so cute! i love the pinata movie.
is leaperville dead then? how sad! But I welcome you to the world of blogging. Now I will have to blog more myself to catch up. I love Dorothy and her little Toto!
yes, i lament the old leaperville, but this is so slick
ReplyDeleteHi Leapers, I am reading your blog for the first time and it's fun. Naomi is really cute, the Halloween pinata was halarious!
ReplyDeleteHi Leapers!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you have a blog! Naomi is so cute! i love the pinata movie.
is leaperville dead then? how sad! But I welcome you to the world of blogging. Now I will have to blog more myself to catch up. I love Dorothy and her little Toto!
ReplyDelete