Presenting Naomi's very first movie! She planned and shot this all by herself, on her own little camera. I helped with the editing, but she sat on my lap and directed. All the titles, music stops and starts, etc. are per her strict instructions. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Way fun. Good job Naomi!
ReplyDeleteNaomi!
ReplyDeleteAwesome.
Naomi, we loved your music, the action and your giggling in the background.
ReplyDeleteSee you soon, G & G Harrison
My favorite Naomi comment is (in the bathroom) "Is that the ball? No, it is not. She ventures on..."
ReplyDeleteI shot it all by myself! Vienna was a good girl.I could not have done it without her.
ReplyDeleteOMG! I love it!! Too cute!!
ReplyDeleteI loved it Naomi!! The bag part was hilari,ous, your laughing in the background was my favorite part!! I thought you picked GREAT music that made it so fun!
ReplyDelete