Friday, August 20, 2010

the boys


Lookin' good, brothers

I stole this from my cousin's blog because I really like it. It was reported to me recently that someone said "you Harrisons all have a certain look about you" in reference to personal style choices. Yeah...I guess that's true. I like to call it "DI-chic" or maybe a little slice of "different". Whatever, my brothers the lawyer and the politician are holding their own, representing for the rest of us (and likely doing it in suits they altered themselves). And oh yeah, my sister just made this herself too. Here's to being fashionably, well, Harrison.

4 comments:

  1. I thought it was a darling pic too! And from your blog I just clicked on fashionable Harrison, which I have looked at before but not recently. I am so impressed! You all have talent with the sewing machine! That is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great wedding pics, D. I also really liked the one of all the Adamson sibs together...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had not seen this one yet, we look good. What a great family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good looking AND straight?! someone has got to snatch these guys up. (think i've been in portland too long.)

    ReplyDelete