Thursday, November 26, 2009

happy birthday Karl!



Karl is the second child and first boy in our family. We are only a year apart, so we've known each other our entire lives. Almost all of my childhood memories include him. He was basically fearless; I remember him jumping off the front porch (breaking his arm) and starting fires in the field (he got in a lot of trouble for that one). He married an amazing woman and now they live on the east coast and are the parents to three boys. He is smart; he engineers networks and can explain complicated technology in layman's (that's me) terms. He has had many adventures, but I can tell family life is his favorite by far. Love you Karl!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Karl, now I know where your boys got their looks from, too bad I will have to tell them that it appears to fade over time. Miss you brother, come out west sometime?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a wonderful post Nicole! I'm so sorry I haven't seen it until now. It's great to hear stories that he doesn't tell me...now I know where Conner got the jumping off the porch thing. ;)
    He sure was cute..err is cute still!

    ReplyDelete