Sunday, September 06, 2009

happy birthday Renée!



Renée is the tenth child in our family and the seventh girl. Since she was born when I was a teenager this is the youngest photo I have of her! She is a skateboarder, snowboarder, biker (fixies only, please), and fashion designer. She is also an accomplished chef and until recently was in charge of the dessert menu (including crafting her own recipes) at a well-loved Provo restaurant. She is the genius who created "taste for taste," our family food blog. I can always count on Renée to look cool and go big, all without drama. Very soon she will soon be in Singapore learning to speak Indonesian! Amazing. Love you, Naenae.

3 comments:

  1. oh renee.
    always good for a laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you feeling a little hot with all that hair? Just kidding. I love you little sister. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have to remember that Renee will try anything that she thinks is cool, and she has the scars to prove it. We'll miss you sissie!

    ReplyDelete