That. Was. Awesome. I especially loved the part about the carbon fiber frame. I might have to post this on my facebook.
I love the tiny handlebars.
WOW. He took the words right outta my mouth...it IS all about performance.
the sexy bike pumpers were the best part, but i did get a few other ideas.. i gotta get cards in my spokes and tiny handlebars!
ps, i got a helmet too
I saw your mad hatter post! I love the hat, can I order one? I love the helmet too. Safety first! :)
That. Was. Awesome. I especially loved the part about the carbon fiber frame. I might have to post this on my facebook.
ReplyDeleteI love the tiny handlebars.
ReplyDeleteWOW. He took the words right outta my mouth...it IS all about performance.
ReplyDeletethe sexy bike pumpers were the best part, but i did get a few other ideas.. i gotta get cards in my spokes and tiny handlebars!
ReplyDeleteps, i got a helmet too
ReplyDeleteI saw your mad hatter post! I love the hat, can I order one? I love the helmet too. Safety first! :)
ReplyDelete