
Kendra sporting a Harrison favorite - the side ponytail
Kendra is my fifth sister and the eighth of our twelve siblings. She a rock star. And not just because she is the lead singer in a rock band, but because whatever she does, she does it all the way. Love, design, music; it's all or nothing. She has fluorescent teal luggage, people! She is also an amazing interior designer and is a manager for a national design retailer.
My favorite Kendra quote of all time:
Craig - "Those pants don't do you any good."
Kendra - "They do me justice, but they don't do me any good."
Watch out for this one, she is unstoppable. Love you Bendie!
I love you too! Thanks for the shout out post, it wouldn't be a real birthday without an old embarrassing pic, now would it? I am just thanking God that the old story about me falling down the side of the bed and cussing out everything while I was back there didn't come up at my birthday dinner in front of Cody. Ha ha.
ReplyDeleteI love this pic! You look adorable. Can't wait to meet Cody...
ReplyDeleteBow Howdy, I guess Kendy finally grew up!
ReplyDeletei love you nicole! you are seriously the best. did i mention portland is signed and sealed? see you in august!
ReplyDelete