Saturday, February 07, 2009

happy birthday Tracy!



Tracy's fashion sense has always been impeccable

Tracy is my second sister and the fourth of the twelve kids in our family. She is the first sister I can remember holding and taking care of when she was a baby. When she was little, she was very girly; she refused to wear pants for a few years and would only wear dresses! She still loves fashion and has an enviable personal style. Tracy is the only person I know of besides me who blogs about cleaning. She loves music and married a sax player; now he's an MD and she's in law school. I call them the Huxtables, but no one else seems to think it's funny. They are both excellent cooks and love to make difficult recipes. They used to live in Portland and they say they are coming back some day. We miss them!

Happy birthday, sis, we love you.

2 comments:

  1. I like the Huxtables joke, but I always get a lukewarm response to that joke. Were we the only family that watched only one T.V. show a week and it was the Cosby Show or what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You picked the best picture! She made awesome cheesecake for us on her birthday.

    ReplyDelete